Wednesday, June 29, 2016

There and Back...

And so I decided to pursue my quest on the hobby that first I loved. Been quite sometime since I last built a kit. Had a couple of things that I need to resolve during the past 3 years and now I can say that hopefully I can muster time to engage on the hobby once again.

In the past few weeks I've dug my old tool box, having to find a couple of cobwebs and dust.. Luckily I was able to scavenge some of my old tools and paints. Decided to get a new tool box with a couple of new tools, I also purchased an SD Exia just to pump up my mojo on the joy of building a kit.



Was staring at my display cabinet the other day and I've asked myself, why not step up my hobby? Before I was satisfied on building and putting top coat on my kits, but now something in me triggered to explore the technicalities in modding and painting a model. Did a couple of reading online blogs and tutorials for my reference and I was really pumped up to explore the possibilities on advanced modelling. 

And so I got the idea, the inspiration and my mojo back, its too early to say but It's nice to be back! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment